Ironstone Lodge is a self-contained, luxurious and affordable accommodation house in Lovedale Hunter Valley. The house accommodates small groups of up to 12 adults, has six bedrooms all with ensuites, including a bedroom with disabled facilities, spacious living areas with a large open wood fire, a fully equipped kitchen, and barbecue with outdoor dining facilities.
Facilities for your comfort
- 6 spacious bedrooms all with ensuites; 4 queen bedrooms, 2 with king beds that can be separated into singles. Please advise us a week prior to arrival if your bedding configurations change from the time of booking.
- One bedroom and bathroom has carefully thought out Council approved facilities for disabled guests. This room has a king size bed that can be split into 2 single beds.
- Large open fire for the cooler months with firewood provided
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Fully equipped Blackwood kitchen with crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, serving platters, toasters, kettles, glassware
- Full size refrigerator, electric oven, microwave, gas cooktop
- Dishwasher with dishwashing powder, dishwashing liquid, chux, tea towels, scourer, paper towel and chopping boards
- Enormous entertaining/dining area, leather lounges, LCD TV, DVD, radio and CD player
- 12 seater timber dining table.
- French doors open onto a large, covered outdoor entertaining area with a 12 seater table and hooded BBQ. Utensils & gas for BBQ provided
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- All linen, towels, hairdryers, soaps, shampoos provided
- Read our Tripadvisor reviews
- Mobile reception is available
- Our houses are self catering for ALL food & beverages. If you prefer to dine out there is a wide variety of quality restaurants in Lovedale and Pokolbin
- Sorry: No wi-fi or Foxtel
- No pets allowed
- Guests staying in The Lodge do not have access to the swimming pool which is attached to the Homestead.
- The Lodge cannot be booked with the Homestead unless it is for a conference where a separate bedroom is required for each person
- The Lodge is NOT suitable for young children due to the close proximity of a large unfenced dam. See our Conditions of Stay
- No Bucks parties/gatherings
- To Contact and find us
Click here to find out what to do in Lovedale