Conditions of Stay
Bookings and Cancellation Policy
- Check-in from 2pm. This is very flexible but is subject to other bookings. Check with us two days prior to arrival
- Check-out by 10am. This is flexible subject to other bookings.
- Deposit of 50% required to secure a booking, this is to be paid by credit card. Payment of this deposit acknowledges your acceptance of our "Conditions of Stay".
- Balance of payment to be paid 28 days prior to arrival by EFT - Electronic Funds Transfer (As one payment - not split)
- Banking Details: IRONSTONE ESTATE BSB: 637000 Account:780110945
- Payment in full is required at time of booking if booking is made 28 days or less from arrival
- On arrival you, or the first people who require access to the accommodation, are required to leave a credit card security bond of $500. The security bond is fully refundable if the accommodation, contents and surrounds are acceptable under our terms and conditions.
- We take Visa or Mastercard.
- If there is damage in excess of the security bond you will be responsible for the full amount of the damage. The credit card that you have provided for the security bond/accommodation deposit will be used to pay for all damage and excess cleaning up to and in excess of the $500 amount.
- We do NOT book both houses to the one group of friends or family.
- No Bucks parties/gatherings
- All cancellations required in writing. If cancellation is outside 56 days, $100 will be deducted from the deposit paid. If cancellation is between and inclusive of the 56 days and 29 days from arrival only 50% of the full tariff will be refunded. If cancellation is 28 days or less from arrival there will be no refund. For Concert Weekends in The Hunter Valley- our normal cancellation conditions apply even if the concert is cancelled.
- More than 56 days is required for a change of date.
Conditions of Stay
To ensure the continuing quality of our product the following conditions apply:-
- The accommodation is to be left in a similar condition as on arrival. A fee will be charged for any excess cleaning.
- The facilities available at Ironstone Estate are available ONLY for the guests that are booked.
- Holding parties, BBQs or any other type of function whereby extra people are invited onto the Estate is not allowed and by doing so may cancel your booking and forfeit your security bond.
- If your booking is cancelled you will not be given a refund.
- Allowing extra people to stay, above the number of people that you have paid for will also forfeit your security deposit and your booking
- No smoking inside the accommodation
- No PETS
- No outside fires or fireworks on the property
- All damage or loss of property to be paid for
- You are requested not to remove any items from Ironstone Estate
- The Lodge, which can accommodate a maximum 12 guests, is not suitable for young children due to a large unfenced dam in close proximity to the Lodge.
- The Homestead, which can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests, is suitable for children. Please email the number and ages of children in your booking. All children above 2 years are included in the total number of guests. There will be no charge for infants under the age of 2 years, please bring your own travel cot/bedding for infants.
On arrival you will be shown these Conditions of Booking and your signature will be required as further acceptance of these conditions. The owners of the property known as "Ironstone Estate" take no responsibility for guest's personal property and/or guest’s motor vehicles. We regret the need to formalise these conditions and know that for most this is not necessary