Ironstone Homestead is luxurious and peaceful. The house is comfortable, affordable, has five bedrooms, and is perfect for a family-friendly stay in the Hunter Valley. It is suitable for small groups for up to 12 guests; is fully self-contained, has a cosy wood fire for winter romance, an inground pool for those summer months, a spacious covered entertainment area and a large country kitchen. The Homestead is privately located on the opposite side of the property from the Lodge.
Our Accommodation Facilities
- 5 queen size beds, 1 double bed & 1 sofa bed
- 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Fully air conditioned for heating and cooling as well as ceiling fans.
- In-ground swimming pool for the exclusive use of those staying in the Homestead
- Double sofa-bed (in second smaller lounge room) is for the added comfort of the existing 12 guests.
- Large lounge/dining with wood fire for the cooler months. Wood provided
- LCD TV with DVD player, radio and CD player.
- Fully equipped Tasmanian Oak kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave, full size refrigerator and freezer; and electric oven and cooktop. Kitchen products provided: dishwashing powder, dishwashing liquid, chux, scourers, tea towels, paper towel.The kitchen is equipped with crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots, pans, toaster, kettle, serving platters, salad bowls
- All linen and bathroom towels supplied, hair dryers, soaps and shampoos (please bring your own pool towels)
- Enormous covered entertaining area with two timber outdoor settings and hooded gas BBQ. Utensils & gas for BBQ provided
- Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board (located in adjoining garage)
- Two car adjoining garage plus large open car park
- Onsite Management
- Read our Tripadvisor reviews
- Mobile reception is available
- Our houses are fully self catering for ALL food & beverages. If you prefer to dine out there is a wide variety of quality restaurants in Lovedale and Pokolbin.
- Sorry but no wi-fi or Foxtel
- No pets allowed
- The Homestead cannot be booked in conjunction with the Lodge unless it is for a conference with one person /bedroom
- No Bucks parties/gatherings
Click here to find out what to do in Lovedale